Tutoring & Academics
Our affiliate, The Center for Educational Services provides academic support and consulting services for students in grades 1 through 12, as well as for college-age individuals and adults. Our goal is successful and independent students who enjoy learning.
Why choose CES?
• Flexible programs tailored to meet the needs of individual learners
• A commitment to matching tutors and students so learning is enjoyable and students are confident and successful
• Sessions scheduled in our Ardmore and Paoli offices, or in your home
• All tutors are certified teachers
• Specialized instruction for struggling readers, writers, and math students
• Study and organizational skills
• Executive function coaching
• Content-area tutoring
• SAT and ACT preparation
• Preparation of college essays
Dr. Amanda Strine is the Director of the Center for Educational Services. For over twelve years, she has worked for the Center for Psychological Services, conducting evaluations of children for school admissions, gifted education and learning differences. She also provides consultations with parents and students to help guide school placement, keeping in mind the educational and emotional needs of the individuals. In her job as CES director, Amanda works with parents to find the best tutor match for the student according to his/her challenges. She is committed to provide outstanding tutorial services to the community in order to enhance learning.