Support for Parents
Parents: Are you challenged with your child’s learning disability?
Parents experience a child’s learning disability in many different ways; personally, with their spouse and with their children. Experiencing all kinds of unanswered questions on a daily basis is both normal and unsettling.
- How do I help my child live up to their full potential?
- How do I teach self-esteem, self-confidence, motivation and resilience when there are so many other challenges just getting through the day?
- How do I effectively advocate for my child and help them learn this critical skill at the same time?
- How do I best support my child’s growth both in and outside the classroom?
- Where do I focus my attention when there are so many pieces to a learning issue?
If you are living with any of these questions right now, coaching might be a good fit and welcome relief. Please visit our sister site The Navigator’s Way to learn more.