Center for Educational Services
Visit our sister site Center for Educational Services.
The Center for Educational Services (CES) provides academic support and consulting services for students in grades 1 through 12, as well as for college-age individuals and adults. We aim to empower children to gain independence with the tools they have learned through tutoring. Our goal is to create successful students who enjoy learning.
Dr. Amanda Strine is the Director of the Center for Educational Services. She earned her Bachelor of Arts at Lehigh University and her Doctorate of Psychology from Widener University. For over a decade, she has worked for the Center for Psychological Services, conducting evaluations of children for school admissions, gifted education and learning differences. She also provides consultations with parents and students to help guide school placement, keeping in mind the educational and emotional needs of the individuals. Amanda is committed to provide outstanding tutorial services to the community in order to enhance learning.
Why choose CES?
- All tutors are certified teachers with Master’s degrees
- Flexible programs tailored to meet the needs of individual learners
- A commitment to matching tutors and students so learning is enjoyable and students are confident and successful
- Sessions scheduled in our Ardmore and Paoli offices, or in your home
- Specialized instruction for struggling readers, writers, and math students
- Study and organizational skills
- Executing Functioning Coaching
- Content-area tutoring
- SAT and ACT preparation
- Preparation of college essays
- Foreign Language