A complete diagnostic and treatment program is available for children, adolescents, and adults who have Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD), learning disabilities, psychological issues, and related conditions. Using an integrated, comprehensive system of services, this personalized, multidisciplinary treatment plan may include:
- Psychoeducational Evaluation
- Psychiatric Assessment
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Social Competence Group Therapy
- Educational and Tutorial Recommendations & Support Services
- Integrated Case Management
Members of our staff are available to join with families at school meetings when needed to report and interpret findings and to coordinate support services.
Please contact Dr. Charna Axelrod, Director, Psychoeductional Department at 610.642.4873 ext. 14.