Drug usage presents complex and difficult issues for both the user and their family. For many individuals it is an attempt to self-medicate, to soothe their emotional and psychological pain. Unfortunately, drug usage never promotes healing and often creates more serious problems, affecting work, family and friends. Expert professional guidance is the most effective treatment.
We offer an integrated approach including the following steps:
- Substance Abuse assessment to determine the type and degree of involvement with drugs and/or alcohol
- Psychodiagnostic Assessment focusing upon emotional and psychological functioning
- Psychiatric/Pharmacological consultation
- Individual and/or family therapy
- Referral to appropriate recovery facilities, when necessary
Our staff consists of licensed clinical professionals who are especially skilled in both the assessment and treatment of alcohol and drug abuse and experienced in dealing with this challenging population.