Q. What do People and Businesses have in common?
A. They all go through life transitions that require awareness, adaptation, change, management skills and emotional intelligence to thrive and prosper. Everyone goes through their life and business cycles but most fail to experience the success and satisfaction that they desired to achieve.
Your company may be in one of those stages.
- Start Up
- Rapid Growth
You may be in a family business partnership or an established corporation. Your Company may be in a rut, a crisis, intergenerational conflict or departmental power struggles. Or you may be struggling with recruiting and hiring the right people who have the skills your company needs to succeed. Whatever your particular situation is, Corporate Initiatives has the experience and expertise to help guide you and your teams through whatever phase you are dealing with.
In our consultation work with you, we will help you to:
- Identify what phase of the business Life Cycle you are in.
- Identify your Company or team’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Help you to determine what new skills, strategies and competencies will be needed to get unstuck and move forward.
- Help you to identify your personal leadership, profile and how it is both enhancing and detracting from your team’s success.
- Assist you in applying these skill insights to upgrade your team’s future effectiveness and productivity.
To learn more, visit our sister site, Corporate Initiatives. We have a wide range of services and products to meet the individual challenges that you or your company faces. In terms of services, our skilled consultants will tailor a specific program that may include one or several of the following:
- Company wide or team wide problem analysis
- One-on-One Coaching either in person or by phone/video conference
- Help with hiring which involves both personal in depth interviews and online testing
- Benchmarking key positions
- Leadership development
We also offer the following books written by the Founder and CEO of Corporate Initiatives, Dr. Moss Jackson:
For questions or to set up an appointment, call Moss Jackson, Ph.D. at 610-642-4873 ext. 23 and we will be glad to discuss your situations, concerns and interests.